The Split Cath® III (3rd generation) utilizes all the features and benefits of the original Split Cath® along with the versatility of the new TRINIFLEX material. The soft, biocompatible TRINIFLEX material offers dramatic tensile strength and improved kink resistance when compared to silicone, carbothane & polyurethane catheters. Spit Cath III is compatible with alcohol based and iodine disinfectants.
Features and Benefits
- Tip-Hole Configuration: helps improve overall catheter performance and flow rates.
- Splitable Tips to required length : Two free floating lumens in the same vessel help improve flows and eliminate occlusion by the vein.
- Low Profile Cuff: Implantable cuff allows for secure anchoring.
- Priming Volume: Priming volume designations clearly printed on the catheter ID tags for ease of catheter maintenance.
- Rotating Suture Wing: Rotating suture wing provides secure external anchoring.
SET INCLUDES VALVED TEARAWAY SHEATH INTRODUCER
|Split Cath® III
|10FR x 18cm (7") Split Cath® III with cuff
|10FR x 24cm (9½") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 24cm (9½") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 28cm (11") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 32cm (13") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 36cm (14") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 40cm (16") Split Cath® III with cuff
|14FR x 55cm (22") Split Cath® III with cuff
- (1) Catheter
- (2) Injection Caps
- (1) J/Flex Guidewire (2 Guidewires with 32cm, 36cm, & 40cm)
- (1) 18G Introducer Needle
- (1) Scalpel
- (1) Adhesive Wound Dressing
- (1) Tunneling Tool
- (1) Valved Tearaway Sheath introducer
- (2) Vessel Dilators