The Duo-Flow™ 400XL Internal Jugular catheter has all the features of the Duo-FlowT 400XL but has a unique pre-formed curve design that helps overcome patient discomfort, vessel trauma, and catheter kinking. Through this design the catheter rests comfortably at any internal jugular insertion location and may be appropriate for subclavian and femoral insertions.
Features and Benefits
- New luminal designs allows for greater flow.
- The advantages of high flow and high efficiency dialysis with the benefits of Medcomp's patented Duo-Flow™ design.
- High flow catheter material elimintes kinking due to its excellent memory.
- French size and length designations for ease of identification.
- 360º arterial ports help eliminate vessel occlusion and arterial insufficiency.
- Priming volume designation for ease of catheter maintenance.
- Less than 5% recirculation, with flows above 400ml/mn.
- Rotating suture wing provides secure anchoring.
|Duo-Flow™ 400XL Internal Jugular
|14FR x 12cm (4¾") Duo-Flow™ 400XL IJ Catheter
|14FR x 15cm (6") Duo-Flow™ 400XL IJ Catheter
|14FR x 20cm (8") Duo-Flow™ 400XL IJ Catheter
|14FR x 24cm (9½") Duo-Flow™400XL IJ Catheter
*Also Available in Customized Trays
- (1) Catheter
- (2) Injection Caps
- (2) Vessel Dilators
- (1) J/Flex Guidewire
- (1) Introducer Needle
- (1) Adhesive Wound Dressings