The short term access Hemo-Cath® 13E catheter is a double lumen catheter designed with a tapered tip that allows insertion via the Seldinger Technique. The internal stiffening stylet provides adequate rigidity during insertion. When the stylet is removed along with the guidewire, an extremely soft, kink-resistent cannula is left in the vessel. The flexible cannula conforms to vessel anatomy, providing safety and comfort once in the vessel. Studies have indicated a lower rate of venous stenosis when soft catheters are placed in the subclavian vein (Bosch, et. al, Holland).
The green anchoring clip curves the extensions for subclavian or internal jugular approaches.
Features and Benefits
- Luminal design allows for greater flows.
- Seldinger Technique Insertion.
- Rotating suture wing for secure external anchoring.
- Round catheter permits easier insertion and less patient discomfort than oval designs.
- Radiopaque catheter lumen tip for correct placement confirmation.
- Less than 5% recirculation, due to strategically placed arterial return ports.
- Priming volume designation for ease of catheter maintenance.
- Large 13FR diameter facilitates higher flows.
|13.5FR x 15cm (6") Double Lumen Catheter
|13.5FR x 20cm (6") Double Lumen Catheter
|13.5FR x 24cm (9½") Double Lumen Catheter
|13.5FR x 28cm (11") Double Lumen Catheter
|13.5FR x 35cm (13") Double Lumen Catheter
- (1) Catheter w/ Stylet
- (2) Injection Caps
- (2) Vessel Dilator
- (1) J/Flex Guidewire
- (1) Introducer Needle
- (1) Hemo-Cath® Double Lumen Hub Clip