The Hemo-Flow™ double lumen high flow catheter can be utilized for long term implantation where conventional means of access have been exhausted or are contraindicated. The exclusive fully biocompatible polyurethane material conforms well to vessel anatomy, resulting in higher patient tolerance during extended use. This polyurethane design resists breakdown from betadine and alcohol.
Adequacy of dialysis, as measured by urea reduction, is directly related to mortality and morbidity in hemodialysis patients. High performance dialyzers and dialysis efficiency is tied to blood flow and venous backpressure. The 14.5FR Hemo-Flow high flow catheter provides high flows in excess of 400ml/mn. Low profile lumen to wall ratio in our dual lumen catheter is the key to enhanced flow. The thin wall polyurethane maintains kink resistance and kink recovery.
Features & Benefits
- NEW luminal design improves flow.
- Implantable cuff allows for secure anchoring.
- Suture wing provides secure external anchoring.
- 14.5FR diameter catheter allows high flow access.
- Round catheter permits easier insertion and less patient discomfort than oval designs.
- Less than 5% recirculation, due to strategically placed arterial return ports.
- Priming volume designation for ease of catheter maintenance.
- Valved Tearaway Sheath Introducer supplied with sets.
- Radiopaque polyurethane material.
|HFS24||14.5F x 24CM HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS28||14.5F x 28CM HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS32||14.5F x 32CM HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS36||14.5F x 36CM HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS40||14.5F x 40CM HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS24PC||14.5F x 24CM PRE-CURVED HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS28PC||14.5F x 28CM PRE-CURVED HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS32PC||14.5F x 32CM PRE-CURVED HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
|HFS36PC||14.5F x 36CM PRE-CURVED HEMO-FLOW SET||5 / Box|
Basic Set Contains:
- (1) Catheter
- (1) Introducer Needle
- (1) Guidewire
- (2) Dilators
- (1) Tunneler
- (1) Valved Peelable Introducer
- (2) Injection Caps